Sunday, January 8, 2012

i welcome pain this year


the past and the hunky. lol

Body pain due to working out it the gym, that is. Only because I want to gain 10 kilos by the end of 2012. I’m skinny by standards of my friends, but I’m no longer as skinny as I was a few of years ago. I was so thin, it would seem like I wasn’t paid enough to buy food. I actually ate more than my girl friends but my metabolism works really fast, as evidenced by body’s icky habit of sweating a lot, so the fats and sweets I intake are put to waste.

But when I discovered weight lifting,
I started gaining weight -- about 10 kilos in one year. I've been so busy with work, however, that I just had to drop out of the gym. After not working out for nearly two years, I lost two kilos and I'm afraid I'd go back to my body post 2009. So yesterday, I went back to my old gym and lifted weights for a little more than 30 minutes. I was so tired I could barely dress myself after taking a bath. The good news is, I ate 4 cups of rice yesterday. Usually, I only have two or three. And then, of course, my body aches like hell. But it doesn't matter because I feel great. (On second thought, I think I still need to take Alaxan later #ouch)

No comments:

Post a Comment