Monday, December 26, 2011

when Batangas became San Pablo


My friend, Jasper, came back to the PI for vacation from HK. Our barkada was supposed to go to Batangas for a night out in the beach but due to work-related reasons, nobody was really able to commit. In the end, Japs and I just decided to go somewhere nice to eat in San Pablo City, which is one-hour-jeepney-ride away from our quaint hometown, Liliw. We went to a really nice bed and breakfast called Sulyap Gallery. Japs saw it in the internet and it looked interesting. Definitely, it was worth the travel. The food was so delicious, the place was just serene, and the staffs were really nice.

From the gate, you'd see an old building, which looks like the haunted Changi Hospital. Maybe it's where the guest rooms are. I'm not sure I'd want to stay there, hehe.


I think this is restaurant #1. I'm not sure because it was closed for the day.


This is restaurant #2 and this is where we ate. As you can see, restaurant #1 is the better-looking sister.


But in fairness to restaurant #2, her interior was really lovely; lots of wood furniture and color-stained windows.




The food was so delish, I had to order another cup of rice.





After lunch, we took some more pictures before leaving.







We wanted to go to SM City but decided to go to Sampaloc Lake first since it was still early. I think I was in grade 1 when I last went there. The air was fresh and it was nicely windy.






At the mall, before we watched an MMFF movie, I had a nice massage and facial cleansing. I love this Christmas holiday. =D

2 comments: