Saturday, June 9, 2012

my bangkok diary: day 4

April 15, 2012

I don’t want to say it but…

but…

I wanna take it back but I can’t!!!

I've had the most wonderful time shopping, sight seeing, wearing the Thai national costume, eating, and spending the Thai new year with friends. I so need to do this again next year! (Sigh...) I'm super tired so let me just show you what we've been up to this day.

We went shopping in Chatuchak. It's a super big dry market with all sorts of wonderful stuff.

If I were a girl, I'd buy one of these.

If I were Thai, I'd say hi to that guy in purple.

Jealous of this kid.


Cute, no?
Ai and I saw this really cool store that sells wooden luggage. Ai bought a Paris luggage.

And I bought a London luggage.
Where I put my lovely pasalubong.
Bakit andaming telephone booth sa Thailand? Ah... baka hindi uso ang cellphone sa kanila.

View from the ferry. We were on our way to Wat Arun.

The King. Thailand's biggest celebrity. Mahihiya si Madonna sa dami ng billboards nya.

We ate in this small dilapidated karinderya, where all sorts of foreigners eat. The food were cheap but they were certified Delish.

Bakit ba walang Wat Arun sa Pinas?

I was so afraid to go up -- dahil sobrang steep. Pero kung yung math teacher ko nung high school ang tatanungin nyo, sasabihin nya, "stiff". Mahalay talaga.

But of course, I HAD to go up. Sayang ang BHT 200.


Dahil nasa Thailand kami, mahilig kami mag-Amen.

Ganda ni Ai.
Gusto ko syang saktan dahil mas maraming pumapansin sa kanya sa Songkran.
Pero nagmakaawa si Ai.
So sabi ko, "Okay, hindi na kita susuntukin."
"Ibabalibag nalang kita."
Kay Raymond nalang sya gumanti.
Next stop -- Palace. But it was already closed for the day.
So we decided to go back to our cold room in the hostel.
It was so hot, I couldn't resist the kiwi juice.
I met these cool girls from Singapore and Indonesia.
They tried to shoot me with water, but I ran.
But of course, we couldn't get away from the water and powder of Songkran.
It was super duper cool.

We had the awesomest time.

So, should I come back next year?

1 comment: