Friday, July 6, 2012

my bangkok diary: f*ckin last day

April 16, 2012

I hate it.

I hate it that we’re finally leaving Thailand in just a few more hours. This was definitely one of the best vacations I’ve ever had in SO MANY WAYS. I can’t share them all because they’re, well, private. Hahaha.

Oh, look what I got this morning!


Cool, no?

So anyway, our agenda for the day was to go to the Grand Palace and the temple beside it.

Super cool graffiti -- seen on our way to the palace.

Cripes! We didn’t know it was gonna be jam packed!


I thought it was the palace. It was actually Wat Something… or whatever. Wat Whatever. Ahhh, The Temple of the Emerald Buddha pala. Thanks, Google.



I tried to get a decent picture of myself in front of this miniature Angkor Wat, but my dear friends Ai and Oli could not master my dslr in such a short time so I ended up taking their pictures instead.


And these monks. I love monks.


But what do you know? I got a profile-pic worthy picture!






Galit yata si Oli. Napagod siguro.
 




Ah eto, favourite picture ‘to ni Ai. Ang daming likes nyan sa Facebook page nya. Thanks to my suggestion na kelangan nya maglugay ng buhok. Bwahahaha.



Ah eto, favourite picture ko naman ‘to.



Oops, wait, I had to stand up. There was a royalty who passed through. I love royalties.



Ze Royal Palace and ze big guy.







It was effin mainit and we had to make kain so we decided to hunt for that resto Oli was talking about. Dun daw sa bandang area na frequented ng backpackers.
 

We ended up in McDonalds. Good job.




Thailand!!! Hay, Thailand, when will I see you again? I just want you to know that I love you and I’ll miss you and I’ll dream of you and I assure you I’ll come back for more of that delicious milk tea of yours.

I love you, goodbye.

Here's to 10 years of friendship!

1 comment:

  1. i looooooooove this post ceej! aww, that made me miss thailand, too. i wanna blog about it more.

    ReplyDelete